Kibana can be used for:
- Log analysis and monitoring: Kibana is often used to analyze log data from various sources, including applications, servers, and network devices, to detect and diagnose problems.
- Business intelligence: Kibana can be used to create visualizations and dashboards to help businesses make data-driven decisions.
- IT operations: Kibana is useful for IT operations to monitor the health and performance of systems, applications, and infrastructure.
- Security and compliance: Kibana can be used for security and compliance purposes, such as to monitor and alert on potential security threats and compliance violations.
- Website and application analytics: Kibana can be used to track website and application usage and performance, such as to monitor traffic, page views, and conversion rates.